We want you to know you’re being looked after!
From the moment you place an order at www.thepocpac.co.za, our customer service will keep you fully informed of the status of your order via email, from receipt to despatch. We also use live stock updates, so a quick check will let you know if we have something in stock, allowing you to order in confidence. Out of stock items are usually back in stock within 1-2 weeks, but if you do have any questions about an out of stock product, then please contact us.
South Africa Delivery
All orders received Monday to Friday, will be dispatched via South African Postal Service the next day.
pOcpac will ship overseas but you will have to purchase in a different currency via our international site on http://www.thepocpac.com
Hassle free returns /exchanges
If you would like an exchange or simply a refund (excluding shipping cost and duties), please indicate as such on the returns form and send it back to us with your returned item(s) within 15 days from the date of purchase. We do not charge postage for sending an exchanged item back to you.
When you return an item to us please be aware of our requirements:
- We recommend returning your order using a trackable method as both customer and pOcpac can track the return if there are any problems.
- All tags and labels should not be removed from any item.
- Please retain the original packaging.
- Steer clear of strong perfumes or deodorants that may leave a scent or mark on the item.
- Take every care to return the item, in packaging that will offer adequate protection, opaque postal bags are ideal.
Do I pay VAT on my order?
If your order is shipped within South Africa, you will pay SA VAT of 14%.